Meeting expenditures have a significant impact on the corporate bottom line, making it crucial for companies to develop an effective strategy to manage meetings and group purchasing. Whether you’re planning group travel, meetings or incentive programs to destinations worldwide, our broad spectrum of meeting solutions, professional meeting planners and state-of-the-art event management technology can help control your organization’s group travel expenditures and ensure that your event is masterfully planned and executed.
Vista Travel coordinates meetings, seminars, conferences and incentive trips for a broad range of clients with attendees ranging from 10 to 10,000. We can handle all of your requirements, including site selection; on-site coordinators; organization of all on-site events - including excursions; full marketing support; speaker procurement; and complete tracking, analysis and reports on the event.
Vista Travel manages all aspects of business travel for corporate clients. Our buying power offers the opportunity to obtain substantial discounts on air, car rental and hotel costs, but Vista Travel is more than a trip booking agency. We are a full service travel management company offering sophisticated reporting systems that will help you run a cost-effective travel program and our emphasis on error-free and customized travel planning reduces employee travel stress.
Benefits of a Vista Travel Management Program
Vista Travel provides a number of cost-saving and value-added benefits that compensate for the expense of the transaction fees. As our customer, you will continue to have access to the following programs:
Booking & Ticketing
- Assigned team of experienced travel counselors
- Lowest available airfares*
- Signature Travel Hotel Program
- Discount corporate rental car rates and value-added amenities
- Automated quality control system
- Self-booking through our interactive website
Traveler Support & Services
- International Rate Desk
- 24-hour emergency travel service
- Passport and visa assistance
- Destination information and travel advisories
- Currency exchange services
- Vacation travel services
Payment & Expense Reporting
- Centralized “cardless” billing programs
- Proactive account management
- Travel policy development
- Newsletters and industry updates
- Client seminars
Review & Analysis
- Review of travel spending and savings
- Travel management reports
* We will provide the lowest logical airfare, published and available at the time of booking, based on the traveler’s point of departure and arrival, stated itinerary and the company’s travel policy.
** Not all services are available at all locations and are subject to local laws and regulations and cash availability. Customers are responsible for any charges imposed by travel suppliers, costs of required long distance telephone calls and messenger services.